We genuinely care about ensuring your child can access our school. Our fee structure is affordable and straightforward for all families. We provide a high quality Catholic education for Reception to Year 6 at affordable cost for families.
Accessible and Affordable
Following an extensive analysis of the school's financial position and parent's capacity to pay fees, we recently reduced our fees. We are pleased to offer a 2021 fee structure of $990 per student.
Full Fees (includes all fees and levies) - $990
Lower Income Fee (includes all fees and levies) - $880
Uniforms, excursion fees and extra-curricular activities are not included in this fee.
For more information please look at our fact sheet.
Lower Income Fee
The School Card Scheme provides assistance for low-income families.
Families eligible for school card support will have a fee of $800 per student. In 2021, your family's gross income needs to be below approximately $60,264 for a family with one school-aged child (the limit will vary depending on how many dependent children you have).
This scheme is independent of St Thomas More School. School Card application forms are available from our school front office.
Payments can be made in full or by an approved payment plan. We offer flexibility to our families to pay yearly, term-by-term, monthly, fortnightly or weekly. We know life sometimes challenges families, so also provide caring, responsive and flexible arrangements for families in financial distress. Contact our finance manager for more information.
Payment options include:
- QKR! is our preferred option of payment. Payments are accessible via St Thomas More School's page on the App or website.
- Centrepay a deduction from Centrelink payments (forms available from the office).
- Direct Debit deductions from your bank account (forms available from the office).
- BPay reference numbers are printed on invoices and statements.
- Credit Card Visa or Mastercard (forms available from the office).
- Cash or Cheque